SSTPL undertake turnkey installation of fuel oil storage systems. The fuel oil tanks are designed as per customers’ requirements and have capacity from 10 m3 to 10,000 m3. The storage tanks are provided with floor heating coils, outflow suction heaters, tank insulation, tank level measurement, and safety systems, such as lighting arrestors, flame arrestors, breather valves, etc. as required. The outflow suction heaters can be either electrical or thermic fluid / steam heated. These heaters are provided to maintain the fluidity of the fuel. We also provide electrical heat tracing with Insulation for Oil tank and skid to maintain the oil temperature above 20oC.
Fuel Oil Unloading, Storage & Transferring System
- Fuel oil tank capacities between 10 m3 to 10,000 m3
- Storage tanks are provided with floor heating coils, outflow suction heaters, tank heat tracing &insulations, & other accessories.
- For heavy oil, heating is done through floor coil or through electrical immersion heaters.
- Floor coil uses thermic fluid / steam to heat-up the fuel oil.
- Outflow heaters can be either electrically heated or thermic fluid / steam heated.
- Systems can be designed to hook up with DCS for central operational control.
- Multiple unloading pipe rack so that customer can unload the oil from multiple tankers
- Cam lock type Unloading hoses are provided to unload the oil
spread all over India and overseas
in combustion & firing technology